Koru Procurement Services is a division of Koru International Freight UK Limited, a family owned freight forwarding business based in Essex strategically located close to the major ports of Tilbury, Felixstowe and Southampton.
Our aim is to provide all customers freight and logistics solutions tailor made to our clients' requirements. Our team is experienced in all aspects of international freight handling and customs procedures both here in the U.K and the overseas markets.
As a group, we can offer a multitude of shipping and forwarding services in conjuncture with the Government legislative guidelines imposed both in the UK and overseas. We have decades of shipping experience throughout the world and our comprehensive services include:
- Import and Export Customs Clearance services incorporating tariff applications to ensure your imported goods are correctly classified.
- Commercial sea and air freight forwarding for both import and export
- LCL Consolidations
- Special projects, out of gauge and break bulk movements
- Vehicle and pleasure craft movements
- Personal Effects and excess baggage service door to door
- Import and export storage solutions
- Crate and case making solutions
All business transacted by Koru International Freight (UK) Ltd (The company) is in accordance with the current standard trading conditions of the British International Freight Association (B.I.F.A) as detailed below. These terms and conditions exclude or limit Koru International Freight (UK) Ltd (The companies) liability in certain circumstances. Click here to download the BIFA terms and conditions.